DELIVERY & PAYMENT
- We use DPD Local, TNT and Royal Mail to deliver parcels.
- For items that can be sent Royal Mail first class packet post there is a fixed charge of £4.95 for the whole of the UK.
- Small seed orders may be able to be sent 2nd class post Royal Mail at a charge of £1.25 provided they do not exceed Royal Mail letter post restrictions. Otherwise they will be sent First Class packet post as above. This will be calculated when you checkout.
- For larger/heavier items: Mainland UK (excluding Highlands & Islands of Scotland, Northern Ireland, Isle of Wight and Isle of Man) delivery is £8.95 per order, with free 2-3 day delivery for orders over £75. For other postcodes the cost of delivery will be calculated when items are added to the shopping basket – delivery to these locations may take up to 3 working days.
- For orders above £25 a signature will be required on delivery. If the parcel is damaged it should be signed for as “Damaged”.
- There are some lines that are too large or delicate for despatch through courier systems, this information is shown on the product pages. These are only available for collection or local delivery in our vans.
- We aim to despatch orders received before 12 noon on the same day. We offer two premium delivery options – next working day, or 2-3 working days delivery.
CLICK AND COLLECT
We aim to have click and collect orders ready within 4 hours during opening hours Monday – Friday (excluding Bank Holidays). We will contact you as soon as the order is ready for collection. The person collecting the order will need a copy of the order receipt (printed or on a phone) and proof of identity (such as a Driver’s License) that matches the cardholder’s name. We will hold your order for 21 days after first notification. We will try to contact you again if you do not respond to the first notification. If, after 21 days, your order remains uncollected, we reserve the right to cancel your order, issue a full refund and return the item(s) to stock unless you have specifically asked us to hold the items for longer.